We/Us/Our means: JR Wibberley & SJ Wibberley & Wren Investment Trust & SJW Investment Trust Trading As Durofast.
You/Your means: customers we supply goods and products to from time to time (Services) and users of our Site.
What information will be collected?
- We will collect information You provide to Us as part of Your use of our Services, account login feedback and complaints. This will include information such as Your name, address, contact phone number, email, fax, merchandise details and Your use of Our Services.
- We collect this information from You for the purposes of completing Our Services and for contacting You from time to time with specials or offers that may be of interest to You. If You do not wish for Us to contact You with any marketing information, please email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may also collect automatic information. Examples of the automatic information we collect and analyse include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our website, including date and time; cookie number; and products You viewed or searched for.
When we’ll share Your personal information
- If we need to use a third party in the completion of Our Services.
- If We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- We also reserve the right to disclose Your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect Our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on Us.
Who we’ll share your personal information with
- We may at our sole discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on Our site or in the carrying out of Our Services. We may share Your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
- These third parties are prohibited from using Your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- We do not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses and will not sell Your private information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that We transfer to Your computer’s hard drive through Your web browser to enable Our systems to recognise Your browser and to provide features such as Automatic Login. If You would like to know more, the “Help” section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell You how to prevent Your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify You when You receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies do allow You to take full advantage of some of Our best features.
- Links on the Our Site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name durofast.com.au.
- Despite Our best efforts, information conveyed over the internet is never completely private or secure.
- The security of Your personal information is important to Us. When You enter sensitive information on our website, We encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When sensitive information is collected, We never permanently store complete versions of those details.
- If You have any questions about security on our Website, You can email Us at email@example.com
Access to Your information
- If Your personally identifiable information changes, or if You no longer desire Our Services, You may correct, update, delete or deactivate your account by emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.