Plastic pipe work can melt away quickly during a fire, leaving voids where fire and smoke can easily spread. At Durofast, we have a range SNAP fire collars for various types of building services including electrical cables, plastic pipes, copper pipes and copper pair coils. The fire collars are specially designed to maintain the integrity of fire walls and have been tested in lightweight construction, concrete floor slabs and new walling products.
Durofast is proud to be one of the exclusive distributors of SNAP Fire collars in Western Australia. SNAP’s Fire Collar are the easiest and quickest way to achieve the required FRL (Fire Resistance Level) for your site, governed by WA law. As one of the most comprehensively tested collars in the market, you’re assured of industry-certified quality, strength and resistance.
For more information and enquiries, contact our sales representative Edmund on 0438 913 918. He’s our in-house expert on the SNAP fire collar range and he will be happy to answer any of your questions.
- pre order nowView$23.83000 – $126.40000
- pre order nowView$7.47000 – $21.73000
- pre order nowView$45.43000 – $51.35000
- pre order nowView$28.83000 – $52.90000
- pre order nowView$26.10000 – $88.57000
- pre order nowView$6.27000 – $8.36000
- pre order nowView$1.19000 – $1.58000
- pre order nowView$66.68000 – $148.66000