Fire Rated Acoustic Sealant
Our fire rated sealant option comes in the form of FIRESOUND™ Original, which is formulated primarily to perform as a barrier to the incursion of fire through expansion joints and wall penetrations for services such as pipes or cables. As it is intumescent, it expands when exposed to fire or extreme heat to resist the passage of fire and smoke, and is fire rated for up to 4 hours.
- Fire rating for gaps up to 50mm
- Excellent acoustic properties (STC 65)
- Resists passage of fire & smoke
- Up to 4 hours fire rating (AS1530.4-2005)
- +/- 20% joint movement capability
- Paintable after curing
- Very low emissions
- 300ml Cartridges in boxes of 20
Ask our staff for assistance with compliance or consult a Fire Engineer before use in a fire rated application.
|Product Code||Size||Unit Price||Box Qty||Select Box/es|
|10SEF300GY||300ml Cartridge Grey||$10.86000||1|
|10SEF600GY||600ml Sausage Grey||$13.10000||1|
|10SEFGY-10L||10ltr Pail Grey||$189.50000||1|