SNAP Cast-In Low-Top Floor Waste Fire Collar
Fire Collars are the quickest and easiest way to achieve the required Fire Resistance Level (FRL) for your job site, which is governed by WA law. Fire Collars are designed to maintain the fire resistance of any building element that is penetrated by a service.
SNAP Fire Collars are the most comprehensively tested collars available on the market, and all test reports are available at www.snapcollars.com.au. This transparency is unique to SNAP, and makes certification a straight-forward process.
Durofast are one of the only stockists of SNAP Fire Collars in Western Australia, and our in-house expert Edmund (0438 913 918) is on call, and happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the SNAP range.
The Low-Top Cast-In Fire Collar is designed for use in concrete slabs 150mm and thicker, and has been approved for use in floor-waste, shower and some stack applications (please seek advice from our sales team to ensure correct installation before going ahead).
- Quickest & easiest way to achieve FRL
- 50mm, 80mm & 100mm available
- Designed for use in concrete slabs 150mm or thicker
- Approved for floor-waste & shower, & some stack applications (please seek advice from our sales team to ensure correct installation before going ahead)
- 100mm available in boxes of 20
- 50mm available in boxes of 75
|Product Code||Size||Unit Price||Box Qty||Select Box/es|